Miranda: Soulmates only exist in the Hallmark aisle at Duane Reid Drugs
quote from Sex and The City (1998)
If that were the case, then this would be that card the Hallmark aisle.
I have a love for illustrations, proof is my fascination with Anto’s work, and when I come across good illustrations or a talented illustrator, I have to introduce myself. Have to. In the case of Heather of April Heather Art, my introduction and our dialogue led to a collaboration. I know, I know, this is a sewing blog but put don’t the fabric scissors and do some paper crafting for your lovahhh (also a quote from Sex And The City).
1. Paper scissors
2. Glue or any type of adhesive such as double sided tape, spray mount
3. Cardstock paper
4. PDF – click here to download
1. Print PDF
2. Cut card and image along dotted lines
3. Using hash marks on card as a guide, attach image to card using adhesive
4. If desired, decorate with accessories as desired (accessory design layout ideas provided in PDF)