No fitting, no muslins, no problem!
They are more forgiving when you grow.
Sadly, they don’t always cover my lady parts, some of my t-shirts like to rise. 🙁
Love all of your reasons!
xx The Sunkissed Sisters
I love knits too. Honestly, I would be in comfy sweaters every day if it wasn’t for the summer heat. 🙂 Love your blog! It’s so aesthetically appealing.
What program did you use to make that graphic? I absolutely love it.
I used Photoshop. Gotta love Photoshop!
… Because they are the comfiest thing on earth! I am always finding knits are something I can not have enough of in my closet.
Because they are cosy and warm and you can wear them oversized and crawly up in them! 😀 x
Because they are so easy to fit, quick to sew and comfortable to wear.
– because you can look cute and be comfy at the same time
– because nothing goes with a pair of jeans like a fun knit top
– because they’re often so quick to sew
– because they don’t always require a lot of fitting
– because you can wear them in summer and layer them in winter
– because everyone always has their favorite cozy t-shirt they wear all. the. time.
yes, i like me some knits. 😉
Love all of those reasons!
Could not have said it better. Summer break is over in two weeks (way to soon) and the only reason why I am not crying over this is that I am looking forward the school girl look. KNITS YAY!
Yes, to everything on your list, but especially the part about being cozy!
I love knits because there are no darts involved in sewing them. And they fit perfectly regardless XD